Thursday, November 26, 2009

alone in the dark

Late in the day idea to get some lamp climbing in. Bray kindly lent me bike and lamps and i was at the rocks by 5.30. Weird in the moonlight on my own without music to distract me. There were a lot of deer, with fuck off antlers and their eyes reflected the torchlight even when they were across the valley. Kept expecting to get gored. Warmed up on BigJim, managed smear test despite seepage, tried the dyno with the top hold in total darkness and nearly lost a tip. Managed andy's ss pretty quickly, pleased enough to do a spontaenous fist pump when I latched the top. The deer were unimpressed. Back to pascals then and difficult to see if i've improved on it though i once felt real close to holding the move from standing, foot popped. Just to compound the niggling sense of stagnation i tried BBE a few times before realising committing to the swing on my own in the dark was pretty spanner. Twas all mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment