Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swing and a miss.

Hannah's better than tim.

Arose early and found my new place affords me zero view of the hills and the current weather on 3 rock. Took off for Lough Bray and drove into the rain, wet, cold and windy. Satisfied with my karma building efforts i headed for the coop where Bray was joining me. I took the back roads via Rathfarnam and realised again i'm mostly a stranger to my home town. Coop session was good, Big Mac turned up and gloated up things. Felt better on the arete prob but the final swing seems next generational to me. Got the rail problem again. Need more projects.


Also cooped mid week.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers man, I recorn she's better than you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably, but if i play my cards right no one'll ever know. turns out she won the womens ibl. and harry took the mens. if we could get gerry to pass for one of the juniors they'd own the competition.

    ReplyDelete