Sunday, July 25, 2010

shed some water

went to ucd on saturday with tim and got comprehensively crushed by the lead wall. The inevitable pump was all well and good but my lack of general stength and being beaten by tim on a point of flexibility really hurt. tim is looking more toned recently. we were topless together. he untied my knot.

Went to the quarry with dec today quite worse for wear due to my appreciation of other cultures through the medium of alcohol. Thugged my way up things behind dec, blazing saddles etc and was relatively pleased with how i got on. Blazing was sustained but the gear looks bomber and the holds generally positive. stirrups the interest is a bit short. Did my first ever route on central buttress following dec up the e1 there and leading out the top "pitch".

noted that if i were to move elsewhere in april this will be my last winter season in ireland for the foreseeable. might serve to motivate me a little more as i start back into traingin proper in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment