Friday, March 4, 2011

Surrender Monkey

Headed back to Mall hill for another bout with piece of resistance.It was foolish really, the tip i'd worn through on monday had quickly worn through in glendo on wednesday so there was little reason to expect it to last very long on the friday. In the end it didn't even make it through the warm up on chigaray arete which i made a sincere effort to fight my way over to. Lovely problem but not one to try with thin skin or to try to get to when its damp underfoot. Once I'd drawn blood I grumbled my way back to the big bloc for a fight. Sieged it to no avail. The lower section's pretty wired but the higher right hand just would not land in a way that didn't need adjustment. I even specifically filmed it to try and get a sense of how my hand should end up but it didn't work. Even when that's comfortable I'm not sure as a man of smaller stature how I'm going to hit the rib out left. I stopped when the tips on my right hand started to properly grease off. Great project though.



2 comments: