Wednesday, January 19, 2011

waterfall

Being in bray anyway on another mint day i headed down to the waterfall in spite of the inevitable fourth-day-on elbow. davo was above the waterfall trying a surprisingly meaty line. I was eager to head into the marble mantle but got drawn in by the problem which ended up being very nice, Deadend 6b. Went into forest after determined to try the mantle and remembered thats its very hard, really steep and one for the mantle pros. I want to get it and call it Tetris.

Drove home via sally gap and stopped a couple of miles after carrigshouk, turned off the engine and got out. It was the stillest, quietest wide open space I've ever been in, my ears were literally ringing with the silence. then a car came and probably thought I was a murderer.

2 comments: