Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mostly indoors

Fresh off the boat and currently contentedly unemployed, I've already visited the Arch, similar to dublin's own under a railway arch. Better though, obviously. Well organised with clear circuits to try. Found i could do most of the "hard" circuit when they were vertical or slab-like, with some lovely feature use that appealed to the contortionist in me. Anything steeper left me totally mat-bound reflecting my quiet/cave-less summer. Nice to know there is some baseline ability in there somewhere which does not fade with expanding waistline. Going to visit these http://www.peeruk.org/projects/frankland/john-frankland.html so i don't become a total wall rat.

1 comment:

  1. Those boulders are brilliant. Would love to get one when I'm rich. Absolute load of shite as art though.

    ReplyDelete